- 1. To promote responsible dog ownership by example and education.
- 2. To protect and advance the interests of all breeds of purebred.
- 3. To conduct AKC events for which the club is eligible the Rules and Regulations of the American Kennel Club;
and encourage sportsmanlike competition at same.
- 4. To devote all profits accruing to the club to the above purposes or to make specific contributions
for the benefit of dogs as shall be determined by a majority of members present and voting at a duly
Meetings are held at the Idaho Fish & Game Building, 600 S. Walnut, Boise, ID, at 7 p.m. on the fourth
Tuesday of each month except our July picnic and our December awards dinner. Interested guests
are always welcome!!
Interested in joining ICCKC? -- If you have any questions about the membership application, (link below)
the membership application process, or sponsers, please contact our Membership Chairman:
We look forward to meeting you!!
IDAHO CAPITAL CITY KENNEL CUB CODE OF ETHICS
As a member in good standing, I hereby subscribe to the rules and regulations of the American Kennel Club and will strive to attain the ideals of the Idaho Capital City Kennel Club as set forth in the following Code of Ethics:
- 1. I will be a responsible dog owner, behaving in such a manner that my conduct toward my dog, my neighbors, my community and my club will serve as a positive example to others.
- 2. When breeding my dog, I will hold myself to the highest ethical and professional standards for the betterment of my breed, my fellow breeders, my club and the current and future buyers of my puppies.
- 3. As an exhibitor in dog sports, I will always conduct myself in a sportsman-like manner, showing courtesy and respect for my dog, my fellow exhibitors, judges and host clubs.
- 4. I will treat all dogs in my care in a humane, caring manner and will not tolerate the inhumane, neglectful or abusive treatment of any dog nor will I hesitate to report such behavior to the appropriate authorities in my club and community.